Clover 12 and I had a Play Date

I know Its been awhile since I posted.
I've been busy living life and a couple days of life living me.
Feeling good and able to get back in the studio, I've just been playing and experimenting.
I'm still working on this quilt. I finally made a choice about the borders. .. er, a final choice. A choice I'm acting on, a choice that's gonna take forever since it involves hand work.

Lately, I've thinking a lot about craftsmanship and design but I'm not going to go into it here. Ive seen the blowback on that subject thank you. But as a result, I've been kinda focusing on "the making" more then ever before.

5 comments:

Megan said...

I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation about craftsmanship and design. I want it to continue but understand the reluctance to post about it here. Cannot WAIT to see where this is all going. it looks amazing.

Gail Lizette said...

oooOOoo pretty colors!!

The Calico Cat said...

reluctance/blowback - I feel as though I have missed something...

Celtic appliqued border by any chance? This is what those prepared pieces make me think of...

Cheryl Arkison said...

I have a feeling I know exactly what that discussion would be. And I agree.

Lorita OLeary said...

This is wonderful. Such nice work and designs. Both my mom and I were quilters for many years so appreciate the work and talent. I posted your blog on my Facebook travel page. You can check it out: https://www.facebook.com/GoOregonNow