WIP Wednesday April 4, 2012

 
 Its on the HQuilter! and I think its looking great and when finished it will be cuddley and cozy. Sometimes, if the quilt gets over quilted it can get stiff and unfriendly. I am using Bamboo Batting (very high cozy factor) and being careful to keep the quilting in the Cozy range. The triangles are wonky yet still well crafted. I made a flickr tutorial about how I made them over here. Its so easy that I thought a full blown tutorial was overkill. I like how my method keeps the top point nice and sharp. My OOP and VHF fabrics that I used in some of the geese had very little waste. Bonus!
I will using this method again. I loved it...
I started quilting yesterday and have only put in a couple hours, I'm more than halfway  at this point....
So,... that's what I'm doing on this Works in Progress Wednesday.  Talk to you later and have a peek at the other WIP Wednesday posts over at Freshly Pieced.
Quilters Rock.

2 comments:

Gail Lizette said...

This quilt just keeps getting better! Love all the different types of quilting!!

Jill said...

It's really looking great! Can't wait to touch it!!