JUNE WIP update week 1

Next in the binding que... WIP by Rachel @ 2nd Avenue Studio
Next in the binding que... WIP, a photo by Rachel @ 2nd Avenue Studio on Flickr.
So status is good.. .this is finished and on the bed. 
I passed one project on to a thrilled finisher. win/win if you ask me. 
I finished:
 3 charity quilts bound 
1 experimental delight  I bound by hand and is finished 
1 queen sized fun patch (at top of post)  
still unfinished: 
 







































1 quilt -(above) with binding unattached but cut and sewn. I'm going to hand finish this one so all I have to do is attach that binding and then put the quilt out by the couch for TV time. It was an experiment I'm thrilled with so stay tuned..
1 quilt -I didn't touch at all - bummer.
I cannot tell you how boring all this machine binding is... seriously, snoozeville! I am so sewing next week... 


I have to go to Ikea (that is an all day trip for me) along with errands in town this week, time may be a bit short for sewing for the rest of the week but I'm working on it.

Next on the list:  I have about three tops that need finishing touches, I look at them and I'm uninspired and they just lay there like a drunk coed and I don't want to touch them....  so its time to decide. Finish them up or toss them... 
hmm  
I have another 7 tops (small) for charity and a handfull of other tops, but I think my biggest need is to get rid of the dead projects/unfinished/leftovers/ etc.. I need to decide what to finish or what to ditch... 

I have a project on the wall that needs completing.. I'd like to at least work on it a bit this coming week. 
In general I feel really great about all the work Im getting done. I love this idea of UFO focus. 
click the UFO button if your interested in more information. 
I'm goal oriented! woot
Quilters Rock! 

4 comments:

Jenny said...

you should post your 'untouchables' on flickr and we can all hash it out together!!

Gail Lizette said...

that diamond/star shape is awesome!... the quilting on that is pretty sweet too ~

betty said...

Do you have instructions for the fun patch?

Brenda said...

Do you have instructions for the fun patch? I'd like them please!