Trying to Remain Calm




Dear Rachel,

Thank you for contacting XXXX. 

I am writing in response to the concerns you had voiced about [ed. how we hosed your order and then made fun of you over the phone] your recent ordering experience. Please know that I hope to reach you by phone later today so that we may [ed. rehash this once again and continue to waste your time] discuss how to best [ed. not do anything] remedy the situation.

Should you have the opportunity to speak prior to my calling you, please see my contact information and office hours noted below. If I am unable to answer when you call, please leave a voice message with the best phone number and time to reach you. Thank you for your patience. I look forward to speaking with you. 

If you need further assistance, please feel free to reply to this email, visit our online Customer Service Section, or call XXX Customer Care. You can reach us Monday through Sunday, 7:00 AM until Midnight Eastern Standard Time at 1-xxxx-7311.

Thanks again for contacting us at www.XXX.com! Stay on top of our latest innovations by visiting us again soon for xxxx to wow your wardrobe! Stay in touch! Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/XXXX and follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/XXXXc -- Can’t wait to hear from you!

Sincerely,


*************
Dear XXX,


by all means lets waste more of my uncompensated time on your mistakes...

first you send me the wrong product
then
you send me the wrong product again
then
you smart mouth me on the phone  when I ask to speak to someone who can "do" something about this

thanks for putting the bad taste of your crappy customer service back in my mouth

I will only ever go thru a 3rd party to buy your product in a brick and morter... never online again where I know the profit margin is the largest.

stop acting like your doing me a favor by trying to "solve" my problem and send me a GC or gift card or what ever!
tell me up front what your plan is and stop the rehash rehash rehash.

this was your mistake to start with and all you've done is insult me as I tried to "solve" it.... insult me and waste my time and money

this was my first "date" with you and I won't be calling.

you suck,
Rachel
***********
After several phone calls and letters, I'm reduced to a "things I'd like to punch in the face" style response.  I love TILTPITF and the Bitchy Stitcher, and it felt great to not feel like I was trying to solve this anymore and just let it go.

Otherwise, Im having a blast. Im back from Sisters (where I had a great time) but this stupid return just follows me around like a cat I fed.  What I should have done was donated the faulty product to a womans charity and never dealt with them again.
Here is a Gratutitous photo of a quilt - I mean after all this is a quilt blog..:)
 
heres a bad photo of my quilt at Sisters in the PMQG exhibit
 
 





















Here is my other entry over on the main drag.  We brought our bikes and it was tons of fun. 

 Quilters Rock!

2 comments:

Lisa Lisa said...

Wow. That's too bad that you had to go through that mess. I had a similar incident with an EXTREMELY popular quilting supply company. I ordered a particular product, and the invoice showed the correct item, but that's not what I received. They sent me a label and said that UPS would pick it up....but that I would have to pay for it. So I went out of my way to take it to the local UPS drop off. Then I had to wait...and wait...and wait...to get my product. Very frustrating, and I will never order from them again, even though their product is very difficult to find in stores. What has happened to customer service???

Lisa Lisa said...

By the way, LOVE your quilts :)