Its Official!

Its Official! by 2ndAveStudio
Its Official!, a photo by 2ndAveStudio on Flickr.
im done quilting.... Im on to binding.
and binding and binding... I have 3 days left till our Big Xmas Potluck Portland Modern Quilt Guild Meeting. My last as a Board Member. I want to thank everybody for letting me be of service to the group. Welcome to the new Board.! Hooray!

Last/First Board Meeting









A week or so ago we all met up for the Last/First Board Meeting. The Second Annual. We meet up, sip and sup, and laugh a whole lot.
Last/First Board Meeting



Last/First Board Meeting

Last/First Board Meeting










 Good luck to Our New Board! I know you will Rock It!
Nancy, if you need me, I'll lend a hand.

In other news, watch this space, I'll be changing things up and refocusing this blog next year.
I'll be back tomorrow for a sew mama sew Give Away Day!

Quilters Rock!




No comments: