PMQG Name Tag..

PMQG nametag.. by 2ndAveStudio
PMQG nametag.., a photo by 2ndAveStudio on Flickr.
I spent about 30 minutes making this and about 30 minutes hunting down that fabric..:)The Studio Re-org continues... :)
Last Month our guild gave us all pin backs to make a nametag. This is mine.

I finally got my HQ16 back from The Spa and although she now purrs, Im still getting used to the lack of backfiring.. so to speak..
Basically my VW went on vacation and came back a Porsche....
Thursday is Guild and I was hoping the quilt I used in the background would be finished. Its still not off the quilter...
This weekend Cherri and I did a Staff class over MD on Frame Quilting...  We are all so excited to be bringing this great tool to the community. I teach on Wednesday Night and I'm pretty excited...
The Thread Cutter, Auto Threader, Roomy throat space, and the BSR make the 820 a great way to quilt...
Exciting! 
Quilters Rock!

2 comments:

Pétra said...

What a great name tag! Will we get to see your reorganized studio? See you Thursday.

Nancy Stovall said...

Rachel, love it! see you tomorrow night . . .