Sample Spree favorite score!!


IMG_0505, originally uploaded by 2ndAvenueStudio.

I was lucky enough to score some great things, but this was the best little jewel!
Cupcake Fabric! by Susan Branch its called Tea Party and a got a 5.5 x 22 inch roll. the other fabrics show tea pots, teaballs, flowers and hearts. It was a total surprise to me,  I hardly looked at it in all the excitement of "sample spree".  When I got home, I untied it's little ribbon and "Blam!" I was assaulted with its cuteness. Some how it screams pin cushion, baby quilt, and has hints of Japanese cuteness all at the same time and I love the strong colors. That green is pretty acidy. I also was so excited because I plan on playing 'tea party' with some friends real soon.


I did get to the Moda booth and scored some real lovelies so please come back soon to get the scoop.

No comments: